- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Ralson is a name that stands for strength and endurance in the tire industry with more than 40 years of experience of running on roads. With time we have only grown and the name needs no introduction in the international or national market today. The dynamic and out of the league approach of the leading front has elevated the company to new heights. From bicycle & Automobile tyres, tubes and bicycle components, LCV and Three Wheeler tyres we take credit of producing a soaring number of 1 lakh tyres and 1.20 lakh tubes a day. When it comes to bicycle tyres, we boast of being among the few companies in the world who marks the highest production rate in a day. Ralson tyres are known to be dependable, durable and tough built. The quality of our product is continuously upgraded and monitored in order to offer to the customer a product which is comparable to the best available.