- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
Ralson is a name that stands for strength and endurance in the tire industry with more than 40 years of experience of running on roads. With time we have only grown and the name needs no introduction in the international or national market today. The dynamic and out of the league approach of the leading front has elevated the company to new heights. From bicycle & Automobile tyres, tubes and bicycle components, LCV and Three Wheeler tyres we take credit of producing a soaring number of 1 lakh tyres and 1.20 lakh tubes a day. When it comes to bicycle tyres, we boast of being among the few companies in the world who marks the highest production rate in a day. Ralson tyres are known to be dependable, durable and tough built. The quality of our product is continuously upgraded and monitored in order to offer to the customer a product which is comparable to the best available.