- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
Propshaft Master stands for “The Master in Design, Manufacture, Repair and Balancing of all makes of Propshaft\'s.
We aim to bring this approach to all aspects of our business – people, products, and services that together make up Propshaft Master.
We are the leading importer of components for, and manufacturer & repairer of, Propshafts in Africa, having been established more than 20 years ago in Johannesburg.
We focus on the Industrial, Automotive, On Highway and Mining sectors in South Africa, and throughout Africa.
Product Details: Manufacture, Repair and Balancing of all makes of Propshaft\'s.
Country: South Africa
Telephone: 27 83 268 7085
Exhibitions In Africa
- 24th Autoexpo Kenya 2023
KICC, Nairobi, Kenya