- Tiger Wheel & Tyre wins award for excellence at 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards
- First Bosch automotive shop opens in Ghana
- Africa becomes a key export market for Indian Automobile Manufacturers in 2019/20
- Uber takes to streets of Ivory Coast in African expansion
- Chinese Car Maker to Revive Egypt’s “Nasr” Automotive & Car industry
- Kwik Delivery partners with Winpart to deliver spare parts in less than 2 hours to customers in Nigeria
- South African Auto Sector in Line for $4 Billion Investment Boost
- HARTEC S.A.L TO PARTICIPATE AT 03RD AUTOEXPO ETHIOPIA 2020
- Volkswagen and Siemens Launched Joint Electric Mobility Pilot Project In Rwanda
- Toyota strengthens its funding on Durban taxi plant to more than R1bn
Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job establishment has been strongest in Morocco's blooming automotive sector.
According to Morocco World News, the ministry explained that, between 2014 and 2018, industries created 405,496 jobs. The automotive industry reported the strongest job creation. The sector created 116,611 jobs in that time frame, representing 28.8 percent of all new jobs in the time period.
The ministry said that the sector is still expanding. The automotive sector is followed by textiles with 79,300 jobs created.
Posted on : 21 Jan,2020 | News Source : ABNews