- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
- Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
Ashok Leyland reported huge interests in the African continent and launched its West African Headquarters in Abidjan. The office includes the Regional Marketing Office, Training Centre, Genuine Spare Parts, Warehouse (Leyparts) and 12 completely equipped Workshop Bays.
The company said the facility promotes its duty to the Road Transport Development Fund and will fill in as a focal area for the Francophone region.