- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
Ashok Leyland reported huge interests in the African continent and launched its West African Headquarters in Abidjan. The office includes the Regional Marketing Office, Training Centre, Genuine Spare Parts, Warehouse (Leyparts) and 12 completely equipped Workshop Bays.
The company said the facility promotes its duty to the Road Transport Development Fund and will fill in as a focal area for the Francophone region.