- Volkswagen to Double Production from Kenya Plant
- Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
- Nissan Almera wins 2017 ‘Car of the Year Award’
- Morocco soon to Become the Hub for Automotive Industry in North Africa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Inaugurates its New Office in Cairo
- BAIC’s invest in South African vehicle assembly project to boost investment
- Opel strengthens business in South Africa
- PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
- Uber in Kenya along with AAK to promote safe driving
- Mobius Motors to launch a new Robust SUV in the African market
PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
PSA Group has signed a joint endeavor with three Algerian partners to manufacture cars in the North African country. A new plant will start production next year and be fully operational in 2019, PSA said in an announcement on Sunday.
PSA did not mention which cars the factory will manufacture, however they stated that the plant will build models that will "enable PSA brands to serve demand from Algerian customers."