- Ascent Rift Valley Fund acquires major stake in Auto Industry for East Africa.
- Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants
- Volkswagen to Double Production from Kenya Plant
- Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
- Nissan Almera wins 2017 ĎCar of the Year Awardí
- Morocco soon to Become the Hub for Automotive Industry in North Africa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Inaugurates its New Office in Cairo
- BAICís invest in South African vehicle assembly project to boost investment
- Opel strengthens business in South Africa
- PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
These are the 10 cheapest SUVs for sale in South Africa right now
While it has become next to impossible to buy a new car in South Africa for less than R100,000, prices for the popular suburban utility vehicle have also climbed steadily, leaving the lower-end of the market open to new, cheaper entrants.