- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
Made-in-Nigeria Suzuki to launch in October
Boulos Enterprises Ltd, authorised dealer of Suzuki products in Nigeria, said it will push a made-in-Nigeria Suzuki Super Carry to the Nigerian market next month. According to the organisation, the vehicle will launch with complete vehicle warranty and extended service intervals as the first of the vehicles are expected to be available to order from next month.